Give the gift of free food.
You can read some reviews and blogs on past foraging events here.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Gift vouchers are available in any denomination upwards of £50.
- Vouchers can be purchased directly from this page and paid for using a debit/credit card or paypal. Please contact me directly if you’d like to use a different payment method.
- Upon payment, vouchers are emailed directly to the purchaser, or to your chosen recipient. You can add a personalised message.
- Along with your order confirmation, you will receive a PDF of the voucher (like the one shown above) which can be printed off for gifting
- One voucher can be applied to multiple events, or as part-payment of more expensive events.
- Vouchers can be used to book and pay for scheduled Galloway Wild Foods events. I usually run 20 – 25 events between March and November. Most events are in West Scotland and Northern England (Cumbria). Places on events usually range from £50 – £60, depending on location, format, venue etc. Please note, that some events on my calendar are not run by Galloway Wild Foods. In these instances it may not be possible to use a gift voucher for payment, though if the holder contacts me directly I can usually work something out.
- Voucher code can be applied at the checkout when booking an event on this website
- In the event of no-shows or cancellations by voucher holder within 2 weeks of events, Galloway Wild Foods is under no obligation to refund vouchers or transfer bookings paid for with vouchers
- Vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of purchase, and can be extended by arrangement
- Vouchers are not refundable.